"Overall the experience was excellent for all involved and we would gladly use your services again; please pass on our comments and gratitude."
> see more
Positive Activities for Young People Team Leader, Luton Borough Council
Health and Safety training courses, UK
CIEH Environmental Management Certificateformerly "Train the Trainer" or "Group Training Certificate"
CIEH Environmental Management Certificate
any organisations use environmental management systems to minimise their environmental impact and are increasingly asking suppliers to do so as part of tendering procedures. Organisations that can demonstrate their environmental awareness will achieve higher levels of efficiency. This course is suitable for middle managers and supervisors who have responsibility for decision-making, managing budgets, allocating tasks and meeting specific performance targets.
|Location:||Client's preference, nationwide|
|Upcoming course dates:||At client's request|
|Fee:||Price upon request|
CIEH Environmental Management Certificate: Course details
Many organisations use environmental management systems to minimise their environmental impact and are increasingly asking suppliers to do so as part of tendering procedures. Organisations that can demonstrate their environmental awareness will achieve higher levels of efficiency.
Middle managers and supervisors who have responsibility for decision-making, managing budgets, allocating tasks and meeting specific performance targets.
The programme involves a significant amount of hands-on activity with additional work outside the sessions to develop the content and materials for assessment on the final day.
CIEH Environmental Management Certificate: Course objectives
By the end of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Understand a range of environmental issues, including environmental science, policy and management.
- Identify and manage environmental effects of their organisation's activities.
- Identify appropriate environmental management techniques and contribute towards a programme of environmental management.
- Undertake an environmental audit and produce and environmental report.
- Distinguish between standards available for the certification of different environmental systems.
- Take corrective action and be confident with dealing with environmental issues and customer queries.
Two and a half hour examination paper, comprising three sections: part 1 contains 10 short questions, part 2 contains three structured questions and part 3 is a case study followed by five questions.
CIEH Environmental Management Certificate: Course content
- Environmental impact.
- Environmental policy.
- Sustainable development.
- Resource consumption.
- Risk management.
- Waste management.
- Environmental legislation.
- Environmental management standards.
- Environmental management techniques.
- Environmental reporting.
Contact Us now for more course details or to book a place on a course.
Join our Advisor Service for quick, cost-effective, 'special client' status